Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GNigeria Day 2010 in Pictures!

Google Nigeria Day 2010 was great! I wasn't planning to attend but I later got involved and must confess it was a very good decision adjusting my schedule.

There was lots of networking, information, ideas, and of course FOOD!

I believe my presentation was well received and was able to encourage and inform a few people.

Everyone who came learnt something and had fun! I'm already looking forward to the next one!!! :). Enjoy the pictures!



Students from my university in a chat with Nyimbi (Google Office Lead West Africa)


Two brilliant Googlers from Nigeria; Uju and Lola.


Oduntan with schoolmates

The hall fully packed :-)


Chewy, Oduntan and Chris with some participants.



Chewy and Chris give a presentation.


Bob and Chewy on a break.



Live on "stage"


Visit http://sitescontent.google.com/gnigeriaday2010/ for more information on the event.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment